Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Post, getting to know the '"real" me

I've never actually made anything like this before, by "this" I mean a blog/journal/diary or anything of the sort. I don't even know if anybody is ever going to even read this but, it just feels instantly better just by writing my thoughts. I'm writing this because I feel that I am in a point in my life where even I can't decide what I expect out of life. Before, I get into those reasons I guess I'll lay down some background information about myself, I am currently a 19 year old white guy who lives in California, more specifically I live in a city just outside Sacramento called Elk Grove, now Elk Grove is one of those towns that wreak of stereotypical suburbs, but this isn't about where I live. I spend most of my free time playing video games, kind of sad, I know. Anyways, that's me in a very small nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment